Which Classes to take

Background info, cumulative 3.0 GPA as calculated by CASPA spreadsheet, (last 60 cumulative 3.52, last 60 science 3.11, work in pharmacy technician, clinical research, and emergency room technician. I would estimate somewhere around 10,000 hours in the medical field, with about half of that being interactive with patients directly.

When I first went through college and was undecided, I was not the best student, and got several Cs. Recently, I have taken ochem 1 (got a D twice during undergrad right when COVID hit) and 2, immunology, and biochemistry 1 and got an A in 3 of them and an A- in the other. I am currently slotted to take the following this summer, full term:

Biology 1 (retake, got a C in fall of 2017), Genetics (retake, C in spring of 2018), abnormal psychology, developmental psychology (both never taken).

Currently, per the spreadsheet, if I get an A in genetics and biology 1, my science last 60 jumps to a 3.35. 

I am debating trying to fit in pathophysiology at Doane University for two purposes-one, if it is more beneficial to take a new high level science instead of retake a passed (albeit with a C) prerequisite, and two, for last 60 GPA purposes. If I drop abnormal psych and get an A in pathophysiology, I would jump my last 60 science to a 3.55. Since I already have a degree, I could go to school forever and not get my cumulative GPA up to a 3.8 or something more competitive, so I am focused on showing recency and health care experience. 

How should I proceed? Drop Biology 1 for pathophysiology? Add pathophysiology and drop abnormal psych? I could take pathophysiology starting in August after the other 4 classes end/approach their end, but I do not want to risk not being able to verify the grade in CASPA before most of the deadlines.

Personally, I think doing well in a challenging pathophysiology class is a good indication about your likely performance in PA school. A good bit of PA school is applied patho.

Going back and repeating bad grades is also a good strategy. As far as replacing grades, CASPA averages retakes, so getting a 3 credit A after previously getting a 3 credit C results in a 6 credit B. You don't get to drop grades.

There are programs that emphasize your last x credits. I don't have such a list of schools but you can probably find them posted here somewhere.

Good luck!