2024-2025 Cycle

18 hours ago, caroline1234567890 said:

I got an interview I’m so excited 😆 

Congratulations! I was verified around a similar time, do you mind sharing stats as I wanted to see if there is still a chance for me. 

On 5/14/2024 at 9:08 AM, ascPA said:

Congratulations! I was verified around a similar time, do you mind sharing stats as I wanted to see if there is still a chance for me. 

sure I’m sure you’ll hear back soon! 

cGPA: 3.1

sGPA: 3.00 (with an upward trend) 

PCE: around 5,000

Volunteer: about 100 

leadership: around 250

Edited by caroline1234567890

22 hours ago, Romeo said:

I still haven't submitted :/. Do you guys think it is too late for me? 

It's definitely not too late! CASPA hasn't even been open for a month yet. I applied in June/July in my year (current PA student). Earlier is better, but the balance is also not to rush. Delivering a solid application when it's ready will give you the best shot.

Good luck to you (and to all) this cycle!

• Like 1

On 5/13/2024 at 2:22 PM, caroline1234567890 said:

I got an interview I’m so excited 😆 

After you sent the email with your required documents did you get any additional confirmation? I haven't heard back since sending mine and want to make sure I'm not missing something

On 5/21/2024 at 12:55 PM, futurecopa said:

After you sent the email with your required documents did you get any additional confirmation? I haven't heard back since sending mine and want to make sure I'm not missing something

Yes! After I sent everything for the interview I got a confirmation email that everything was sent correctly 🙂 

2 hours ago, GoldenShiningStar said:

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to leave a message to tell you good luck. I applied last cycle and was accepted to start this July! If you have any questions or concerns I would be more than glad to help where I can. Heads up, I don’t want any of you to tilt your crowns 😉

Do you mind sharing when you applied and when they messaged you for an interview? 

2 hours ago, Romeo said:

Do you mind sharing when you applied and when they messaged you for an interview? 

I received confirmation from Emory on about CASPA application being received on July 12, confirmation from Emory stating my application was complete on July 13, interview invitation on July 16. 

• Like 2

@Hopefulfuturepa0224Yes, there’s a confirmation email about completion of the whole app after you submit everything. It just says that they’ve received all your app materials and it’ll take 2-5 days for processing. Feeling nervous though as it seems to be the trend that most people who get an interview get the email the day after getting this email. Crossing my fingers we get interviews! 

Edited by dimy21

3 hours ago, dimy21 said:

@Hopefulfuturepa0224Yes, there’s a confirmation email about completion of the whole app after you submit everything. It just says that they’ve received all your app materials and it’ll take 2-5 days for processing. Feeling nervous though as it seems to be the trend that most people who get an interview get the email the day after getting this email. Crossing my fingers we get interviews! 

I am praying that we do!

• Like 1

Did anyone get this email too? 

The Admissions Committee of the Physician Assistant Program of Emory University School of Medicine has completed the review of your application.  The review concluded without a final decision with regard to your application.  This places you in the “remain in consideration” status with the Committee. This is not a “rejection”.  Your application will remain in consideration until the end of our interview season in September 2024” 

3 hours ago, dcy15 said:

Did anyone get this email too? 

The Admissions Committee of the Physician Assistant Program of Emory University School of Medicine has completed the review of your application.  The review concluded without a final decision with regard to your application.  This places you in the “remain in consideration” status with the Committee. This is not a “rejection”.  Your application will remain in consideration until the end of our interview season in September 2024” 

I haven't heard anything and I got the confirmation email on Tuesday. When did you get the confirmation email that your application was complete?

3 minutes ago, Lrester said:

I haven't heard anything and I got the confirmation email on Tuesday. When did you get the confirmation email that your application was complete?

I got the application complete email 2 days ago on Tuesday and this separate email this morning.