Jump to content

South University Tampa 2024-2025 Application Cycle


Recommended Posts

  • 3 weeks later...

One of the questions on CASPA is "How did you finance your undergraduate education?" How specific are you guys being for this question? For example did you say something like, "I had $$$ in scholarship and took out $$$ in loans?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, PCtoPA24 said:

One of the questions on CASPA is "How did you finance your undergraduate education?" How specific are you guys being for this question? For example did you say something like, "I had $$$ in scholarship and took out $$$ in loans?"

I put "I financed my undergraduate education with federal financial aid, scholarships, and student loans." 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, flpaobgyn said:

Awesome stats:) can I ask when u applied?

 

 

CGPA: 3.54 
SGPA: 3.52
Casper: 3 quartile 50-75 %
Shadowing: 51 Derm PA
5LOR: 1MD 1PA 1PT 1RN 1 science prof
PCE: 3200 + and counting; obgyn med scribe/medical assistant, dermatology medical assistant, PT tech, ER volunteer 
College athlete: 2780 + 240 captain : 3020
Extra curricular: 3140 total (120 being a member of Team USA) 
Leadership: 240 
Volunteer: 127 - ER volunteer/Golden Key Honors Society
All Big Ten Second Dance Team 
GRE 301
 
here’s mine so I hope I hear this week😭

You have amazing stats! You will hear back!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, sa425 said:

Me too. It's very frustrating.

 

2 hours ago, flpaobgyn said:

I don’t know but I applied so early and feel confident in my application package so I’m definitely frustrated

same, I applied earlier than some people who have already heard back so I'm worried 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, HelloPAs said:

 

same, I applied earlier than some people who have already heard back so I'm worried 

Yes and I have good stats, high gpa and pce etc so it just makes me nervous. and I personally believe my PS is very good I’ve had it reviewed too. I have an interview at Savannah but my family is moving more south so this would be the most important for me

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, flpaobgyn said:

Yes and I have good stats, high gpa and pce etc so it just makes me nervous. and I personally believe my PS is very good I’ve had it reviewed too. I have an interview at Savannah but my family is moving more south so this would be the most important for me

 

1 hour ago, SG12345 said:

Me also. I submitted 5/5 and nothing

Likewise. It’s stressful, but I’m sure we’ll hear back soon. 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More