Leaving PCE job

Hi guys! I’m currently in a rut 😕. ATM programs are opening up soon and I still need a lot of time to focus on my application (due to personal statement and experience portion). Since I am working full time and taking one class it’s hard for me to find time since the weekend isn’t enough. On top of that my PCE job is pretty toxic which makes it hard to stay longer. I’m planning on leaving in 2 weeks and by then I’ll already have 2000 something hours. A lot of ppl are telling me it’s good to have a job for when you apply so they see you are getting hours but I’m nervous I’m not going to be able to land another job before I apply which makes me feel like I’m not going to get called back for an interview. I was thinking in the meantime time while I’m waiting to get a job during that time I can get my volunteer hours up and maybe if I get a job a month later (after I already submitted) maybe I can update my experience portion with my new PCE job. I was wondering if someone can give me some advice on this please.