You should wait until the litigation is complete.  Charges might be reduced or dropped or you might be found not guilty.  Once the litigation is complete, you should notify your school if you were found guilty, pled no contest, or placed into a diversion program.  That may affect whether they let you continue in the program and/or take PANCE.  If you are found guilty, plead no contest, or are placed in a diversion program, you will have to let any state medical/PA board know when you apply for licensure.  Once it gets to that point, you should hire an attorney who has experience working with that medical board.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FuturePa2328 said:

@ohiovolffemtpI already graduated from the program and have my license. I just got my license in November. Currently waiting for onboarding process to finish. I hired an attorney. I am so anxious to lose my license even before starting out. 

Read the statues for your state board to see if your offense is a reportable event.

• 2 weeks later...