Passed PANCE after failing twice

Failing the PANCE not once but twice was truly a heartbreaking experience but I want to tell other PA students who may be struggling that there is hope. After finding out I failed a second time I began to research to find a tutor and found Dr. John Athas's PANCE prep course: www.Precipiolearning.com. He offers a module review course for each system for a decent price that really helps target things you may have forgotten from didactic. He also offers private 2hr sessions that are so helpful. He helped me realize what areas I needed help in and a better way to take the exam and look at it differently. He specifically ONLY helps PA students while other tutor resources might not. I HIGHLY recommend his course. He is so nice, supporative, and very knowledgeable with all his experience. Please email me if you have questions. And remember you got this!!!!

• 3 weeks later...