Will a grade of an X be factored into CASPA?

Hello! I currently have an F in one of my courses, and I was told by my advisor this: 

"When you are applying to PA programs you will add each of the courses you took at any college.  When you add the first instance of [course] you indicate the grade is X.  For your PA application, X has no gpa value—it is like a W—so will not have any affect on your science or cumulative gpa PA programs see.  I single instance of X will have no meaning to them.  As for the [my college] gpa, it has no gpa value either."

I've been seeing everywhere that all of my courses have to be factored into the CASPA, is what my advisor said true? Or would CASPA see my original F? From my understanding, in my transcript my GPA will have an X, and no indication of my F will be seen at all on my transcirpt.

Thank you so much for your time! currently freaing out.