Pace Pleasantville Campus 2023-2024

On 8/25/2023 at 10:16 AM, FuturePA845 said:

I didn't see a thread for this campus so I thought I would start one. I interviewed 8/08 and was accepted 8/15. I am super excited!! Are there any groupchats for accepted students?

Congrats! I recently received an interview invite for 09/14. Any tips or advice? Also, how was the interview process like? Seems like it's a whole day.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/1/2023 at 10:47 PM, prepastudent2000 said:

Congrats! I recently received an interview invite for 09/14. Any tips or advice? Also, how was the interview process like? Seems like it's a whole day.

The interview process was really relaxed and they make you very comfortable. All the staff is super friendly and just get to want to know you. Just be yourself and try to highlight your best qualities and you will do great!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/18/2024 at 10:48 AM, pedsdermpa said:

Has anyone applied recently and heard back? I applied this month and am waiting for a response.

I applied 1/17 (not sure when it was verified) and got an interview offer 1/31! I emailed them prior to applying to make sure they still had seats open

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...