St. Catherine 2023-2024

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got an interview invite Friday 9/22! The options for dates were Oct 4th, 17th and 24th. It said they will be held over zoom. Does anyone know the format of the interviews? The email just says interview with faculty so assuming traditional?

On 9/27/2023 at 9:08 AM, Nug2306 said:

Got an interview invite Friday 9/22! The options for dates were Oct 4th, 17th and 24th. It said they will be held over zoom. Does anyone know the format of the interviews? The email just says interview with faculty so assuming traditional?

I did mine this morning. It was a short introduction video with two 15 minute breakout room interviews with a faculty + alumni!

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/6/2023 at 12:36 PM, CatsRMagic said:

Did anyone get information on when decisions will be made after interviews?

My interviewers didn’t seem certain but mentioned about 3 weeks-1 month. Then you could be pulled off the waitlist up to August. But when I went to the info session a while back they said that they are aiming for decisions to be sent out the second week in December. 

If anyone gets more info or is accepted, please share here! 

• 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, cocopuffs said:

Hey y’all, did anyone else just receive a phone call just now? I’m at work and can’t talk so I couldn’t pick up. They left a voice message to call them back and I’m curious if that’s an acceptance call or if they also do that with rejections. 

I am also at work and got a voicemail, but I just slipped away to call back. I got accepted! Hoping the same is true for you!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cocopuffs said:

Any thoughts on Augsburg vs St. Kates? My heart is torn between the two 😞 

Some things to look at is possibly 

PANCE Pass Rate, Tuition, Class Size, Location/Cost of Living (this was one for me since I'm in Alaska), Rotation locations, Special Tracks (ie Augsburg has Global and Education), Cadaver lab, 

Support may be important too depending on where you are located at. 

Edited by MilitarytoPA
Added items
  • Like 1