Need more HCE! HELP!

I am a clinical research coordinator right now where I manage study visits, blood draws, vitals, ecgs, etc, and work on getting patients the treatment they need in oncology. I dispense medications, help administer treatment and vaccines as well. However, I would like to know what other jobs I can apply for to gain my experience in healthcare, that also has decent pay so I can manage expenses. Thank you for the help. I appreciate it so much! 

You sound close to where patients are being treated. My first suggestion is to talk with the people who run your study program and see if you can spend some time closer to patent treatment. Maybe there is a chance to work with the heme-onc providers as an MA or some such thing.

It is amazing how close people can be to where they'd might like to be and don't realize it. If you are actually getting to actually do (as opposed to manage) the blood draws, etc, you may already be getting the experience you need. If you're not, maybe you know the people there who could make that happen.

Edited by UGoLong