2023-2024 Cycle PCOM GA Campus

6 minutes ago, helloPAAA said:

Do you guys think it is a good idea to reach out to them if I had not gotten any news about interview? Or should I just wait...

I was wondering the same thing, but I hear they send out interviews all the way up until February so maybe it’s best to be patient? Idk what are your thoughts? I’m in the same boat and my portal is at 4 bars and I’m still under review. 

On 10/5/2023 at 6:22 PM, missPA13 said:

Just received an interview invite for 11/1! Super excited. For those of you that have interviewed already, what can I expect? My other interviews have been in-person so i’m not too sure how a virtual interview style will be. 

Congratulations! Did you have to check the portal to see the interview invite, or did they email you?

My application just moved to the review process 😇

1 minute ago, aggietoPA said:

Did they email you that you were in the review process? Or did any of your bars change on the portal?

I emailed them this morning to ensure they received everything because it was saying awaiting required materials but never showed me what I was missing. So they verified that they received everything, manually moved my application into the review process and it showed up on the portal that I was in the review process 

On 10/12/2023 at 9:15 PM, PAtabby said:

Hello! I received my acceptance letter yesterday. I am so excited to attend next year and look forward to seeing the rest of the incoming class. Best of luck 🙂

That’s so exciting I got accepted too! I’m just really stressed out about finding housing. Do you know if there’s any forums or facebooks for accepted students?

On 10/9/2023 at 12:38 PM, passionatePA21 said:

Congratulations! Did you have to check the portal to see the interview invite, or did they email you?

My application just moved to the review process 😇

Thank you! 🙂 I actually did not receive an email, I checked the portal and the bar had gone up by 1 and it said I was invited for an interview. 

On 10/16/2023 at 3:48 PM, Pasarecool01 said:

That’s so exciting I got accepted too! I’m just really stressed out about finding housing. Do you know if there’s any forums or facebooks for accepted students?

Hello! I apologize, however, I am not aware of existing forums or Facebook for accepted students. I am actually moving out next year with my partner to be closer to PCOM and there are quite a few apartment options (some 5 to 10 minutes away). The prices of apartments around this area are going to range from 1250$ to 2000$ a month so it can get pricey depending on what you are looking for.  If you have any questions about the area, I am happy to try to answer them since I am in and out of it a lot. 

Sorry if that was not helpful 😞

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/6/2023 at 12:11 PM, hart2hart said:

Has anyone received an interview invite recently? I know they said they interview until Feb but I was just curious, I applied late in mid september

I have not. I feel like I might be rejected because I applied at the end of June and still have not heard anything and my bars are still at 4 saying I am still in the review process. This was my top choice, so still crossing my fingers, but I see others have received interviews and even acceptances and applied after me. Any opinions?

26 minutes ago, prepa199 said:

I have not. I feel like I might be rejected because I applied at the end of June and still have not heard anything and my bars are still at 4 saying I am still in the review process. This was my top choice, so still crossing my fingers, but I see others have received interviews and even acceptances and applied after me. Any opinions?

Honestly I don't know what to tell you, I wish schools would be more clear about it! I'm also still at 4 bars. It's rolling admissions so keep your head up and keep hoping! You could also email admissions and ask, especially if it's your top choice. Usually schools will tell you what stage they are in if you ask......

45 minutes ago, Alby1234566 said:

Hi all! I applied to PCOM georgia early October, had an interview November 1st, and just received an acceptance today! this was my first acceptance, so im extremely grateful! Unsure if I will accept depending if closer programs get back to me, but keep your heads up everyone!

Congratulations!! I also applied around the same time but haven’t heard back yet. The waiting has been nerve-wracking.

On 11/15/2023 at 12:58 PM, Alby1234566 said:

Hi all! I applied to PCOM georgia early October, had an interview November 1st, and just received an acceptance today! this was my first acceptance, so im extremely grateful! Unsure if I will accept depending if closer programs get back to me, but keep your heads up everyone!

Congrats! That is amazing. I was wondering if you could share your stats? I applied in June and haven’t heard anything and this is my number one choice.