2023-2024 Cycle PCOM GA Campus

9 hours ago, prepa199 said:

Do you mind also telling us when you applied and when your application went under review ?

10 hours ago, klpa00 said:

Huge congratulations! Would you mind sharing your stats? 

I applied early July, I’m not sure when my app went under review but I got an interview invite August 10th. 

stats: overall GPA: 4.0, science GPA: 3.8, PCE: about 2500, volunteering: 100ish research: 400ish 

12 minutes ago, jayPA88 said:

Do you guys think all interview invites went out?? My status still shows it’s in process of being reviewed but getting anxious . I applied 5/26

I’m not sure, but I’m in the same situation. My application was received 6/27 and there is no progress on the portal. According to their website interviews are scheduled September through February. Best of luck this cycle!

16 hours ago, KFuturePA said:

I’m not sure, but I’m in the same situation. My application was received 6/27 and there is no progress on the portal. According to their website interviews are scheduled September through February. Best of luck this cycle!

Same.. my application was received on 6/24, and my portal still says application is under review. I emailed them last week, and they told me to keep an eye on portal for any changes. 

3 hours ago, Sunshineepa said:

I still haven’t heard back for an interview do they send out rejection letters throughout the cycle or not until the end 

I am on the same boat as you. I haven't heard back about anything so I'm getting anxious. From last year's post, it seems like they don't send out rejection letters, but I could be wrong