Help with my next steps

Hi everyone, I am looking for advice. I did not take college seriously as an undergrad, I had no clue what I wanted to do with my future. After some life and COVID I did a medical assistant program that made me fall in love with patient care. I graduated with  Bachelors Degree in Kinesiology in 2021 with a 2.43 overall GPA. I then moved back home and worked as a Medical assistant at a Dermatology center, but they ended up closing and I got a job in sales because I needed money fast. I have been in sales for 6 months and I am ready to get back into the medical field, because this job does not make me happy. I need help with my next steps, I know I need to raise my GPA but I dont know what I should do...get a masters, associates degree? Should I get my masters in medical science from Baylors university online and then apply to PA school? Someone please help I know I want to be  PA!

North Greenville University is starting a Masters of Biomedical Science and it is designed for individuals like yourself who are looked for a second career but did not have the best undergrad. It is 13 months long and gives you most of the prerequsites required for PA school and also shows that you can handle graduate level education. There is also crossover with some of the PA faculty teaching within the biomedical sciences degree which could be helpful during application season. 

https://epic.ngu.edu/biomedical-sciences/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwoK2mBhDzARIsADGbjeqqINj7IRDXR4BCuANvU7Le9VA-gI0yLS0yOOvdBG_6m1oEDPU2e-EaAofIEALw_wcB

Edited by mooredc