Application Cycle 2023-2024

On 2/27/2024 at 7:02 PM, dobbysoo said:

I never received a confirmation email and I submitted back in July. Do yall have any point of contact that I can email to see what’s going on? 

There's a number on their website that I called and that's how I found out they received my application. They don't send anything via email, it's all by phone. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/15/2024 at 9:22 AM, BR3713 said:

Hi everybody, I was accepted to Chamberlain’s PA program after an interview in December. I want to connect with other accepted students so so created a GroupMe! Here’s the link: You're invited to my new group 'Chamberlain PA Cohort 2024' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/99008029/ZSsLxOv8

Were you on the waitlist? And if so did u send a letter of intent or call for updates regarding your place on the waitlist? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, FuturePAFuturePA said:

April 17th, 2024? That’s so strange, when I interviewed the 12th they told us that we were the last interviews of the cycle.. 

Sorry, I meant I interviewed on the 12th and I was accepted on the 17th.