Application Cycle 2023-2024

17 hours ago, prePA001 said:

They will call! I received an interview invite today, the call threw me off a bit as this is my first invite this cycle and I've been expecting emails. I submitted my application on June 15th.

What did their phone number start with? Just to get an idea so it doesn't get missed. 

37 minutes ago, ss126 said:

What did their phone number start with? Just to get an idea so it doesn't get missed. 

It's a Chicago number, starts with 872.

18 hours ago, prepa2121 said:

was it mandatory to put them in caspa? i only submitted femmine through gre website

I'm not sure, I just did both to be safe. You can still probably edit your CASPA application to add them if you want to.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone! Just received an interview invite today. Does anyone have more insight on how the program is doing? I just get nervous with developing programs. I also saw a current student speaking on the school in a forum from a few years ago and it did not sound great. Wanted to see if anyone who has interviewed enjoyed the process or what you thought. 

2 minutes ago, Prepa2001730 said:

Hey everyone! Just received an interview invite today. Does anyone have more insight on how the program is doing? I just get nervous with developing programs. I also saw a current student speaking on the school in a forum from a few years ago and it did not sound great. Wanted to see if anyone who has interviewed enjoyed the process or what you thought. 

congratulations, when did you apply?

• Like 1

I applied back in May and haven't heard anything yet, I'm hesitant to reach out and make sure they received my application since I can see they've been calling for interview invites. I wish they at least sent confirmation emails when you apply because I've double checked everything on my end but the waiting and not knowing if they received my application is super nerve wracking lol

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, futurepa393 said:

I applied back in May and haven't heard anything yet, I'm hesitant to reach out and make sure they received my application since I can see they've been calling for interview invites. I wish they at least sent confirmation emails when you apply because I've double checked everything on my end but the waiting and not knowing if they received my application is super nerve wracking lol

I applied on 7/9 and received a confirmation from the school on 7/22. Haven’t heard any updates on my app since so I’m just assuming I’ll be rejected since ppl who applied much later than I did have received invites. 💔

On 1/13/2024 at 2:12 PM, Thisyearistheyear said:

I just saw I missed a call on Friday for an interview invite.... didn't answer because it was an unidentified number :,)

I called them back after work and was like "I am so sorry, I get so many spam calls that I never answer if it's an unknown number"

Why me.

Congrats! When did you apply?

Hi all! So through this forum it seemed like people were getting interviews without sending their GRE score? I just got an email saying my GRE score is needed before they will look at my application! Has this happened to others? I know it was required but it sounded like it was needed after interview invite was sent.

30 minutes ago, Sever said:

Hi all! So through this forum it seemed like people were getting interviews without sending their GRE score? I just got an email saying my GRE score is needed before they will look at my application! Has this happened to others? I know it was required but it sounded like it was needed after interview invite was sent.

I got this same email!! I thought we would be considered without the GRE score sent in but I guess not 😞 

On 1/10/2024 at 1:40 PM, Prepa2001730 said:

hey!! i'm a current didactic student at chamberlain. i personally love it; i feel like i'm being relatively well-prepared for clinicals (we do H&P/A&P/procedures for every unit, and we also do OSCEs for almost every unit which is a lot more than other schools). i have been doing in well in classes, but i know that some people aren't and there have been complaints about that; because of this, you will definitely hear mixed reviews lol. i just figure it's PA school, i expect it to be pretty hard and while it has delivered on that, i think it's doable and there are checks in place to help you not get dismissed. i personally love the faculty, though there have been some complaints about their ability to use technology and a few of them being difficult to reach. overall, i think it's just as academically challenging and good at preparing us as other programs, but there may still be kinks to work out as you'd expect with a new program. i think if you want a stream-lined, tested program look elsewhere, but if you can work with a few of the kinks i think it's rewarding to be a part of a new program like this. good luck with everything, lemme know if you have any specific questions about the program!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everybody, I was accepted to Chamberlain’s PA program after an interview in December. I want to connect with other accepted students so so created a GroupMe! Here’s the link: You're invited to my new group 'Chamberlain PA Cohort 2024' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/99008029/ZSsLxOv8