Creighton Phoenix 2023-2024 Cycle

5 hours ago, Pagirlhi said:

Congratulations! I was waitlisted recently. Did you do anything while you were waitlisted like email updates or anything? 

Thank you! They never sent me any updates. I only got my waitlist letter in September and my acceptance letter yesterday through the portal. And I called at the start of November for an update and they told me I can check with them after interviews so December 15th. They said they can’t give the exact rank but can tell you if you’re top third, middle third, or bottom third of the waitlist. Hope this helps! 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, srdessert said:

Thank you! They never sent me any updates. I only got my waitlist letter in September and my acceptance letter yesterday through the portal. And I called at the start of November for an update and they told me I can check with them after interviews so December 15th. They said they can’t give the exact rank but can tell you if you’re top third, middle third, or bottom third of the waitlist. Hope this helps! 

That’s interesting! I’m assuming you were top third when you asked? I’m waitlisted as well! Creighton is my top choice 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, prepa000059 said:

That’s interesting! I’m assuming you were top third when you asked? I’m waitlisted as well! Creighton is my top choice 

They actually refused to tell me anything when I called at the start of November! They just told me they can tell me if I check in again after December 15th. So I had no idea where I was on the waitlist but I randomly got accepted yesterday lol so I guess I was at the top!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/2/2024 at 9:41 AM, jempas said:

Hi! Has anyone heard back with any movement on the alternate list recently? Or has anyone received more details on their spot or total number on the alternate list lately?

I've emailed Iesha (new program manager) 2 times since interviews ended in December, asking about my placement on the waitlist, but I have not even received a response. Bree (former program manager) told us at the interview that we could email and ask about this so I'm not sure why I can't even get a response... I'm starting to give up on this program.