Creighton Phoenix 2023-2024 Cycle

Hi everyone! Thought Iā€™d share my timeline with you all to give an idea!Ā 

Primary submitted - May 31

Creighton received my secondary - June 27

Interview invite email - July 14

Completed interview in person - September 7

They said it would take 1-2 weeks for a decision so I am still waiting! Will post an update once I hear back.

21 hours ago, srdessert said:

Hi everyone! Thought Iā€™d share my timeline with you all to give an idea!Ā 

Primary submitted - May 31

Creighton received my secondary - June 27

Interview invite email - July 14

Completed interview in person - September 7

They said it would take 1-2 weeks for a decision so I am still waiting! Will post an update once I hear back.

Do you mind sharing your stats?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/18/2023 at 7:59 PM, moesp said:

Same here. super bummed about this one.Ā 

I spoke to one of the students from last yearā€™s interview cycle and one of them got waitlisted when they were in the first interview cycle. She said she got off the waitlist in April this year right before she applied for the next cyclešŸ˜­šŸ˜­Ā I feel like they wait list more people when theyā€™re in the first interview cycleĀ 

• 3 weeks later...

I got in today! I interviewed on 10/26 and was expecting to back more towards the 2 week mark, so that was a pretty quick turnaround time. No call, just a portal update email. I walked away from the interview thinking I didn't do so well, but it worked out!!Ā 

At the end of the interview day, they did tell us that getting an acceptance/seat is solely based off your interview performance which is nerve-wracking. Idk if they would've told us that if someone didn't ask. So basically your application materials earn you the interview, but they don't look at that anymore when considering giving you a seat.Ā 

13 hours ago, prePAgorly said:

I got in today! I interviewed on 10/26 and was expecting to back more towards the 2 week mark, so that was a pretty quick turnaround time. No call, just a portal update email. I walked away from the interview thinking I didn't do so well, but it worked out!!Ā 

At the end of the interview day, they did tell us that getting an acceptance/seat is solely based off your interview performance which is nerve-wracking. Idk if they would've told us that if someone didn't ask. So basically your application materials earn you the interview, but they don't look at that anymore when considering giving you a seat.Ā 

Same here!

• Like 1