2023-2024 Application Cycle

On 9/9/2023 at 7:30 PM, Pastudenttt24 said:

Are they still interviewing? A friend of mine in the program said they’re at high risk of loosing accreditation soon and are having issues 😕

Do you have more information on this? They are being reviewed on September 23rd. They still have a continued status. 

Edited by olaureno

2 hours ago, olaureno said:

Do you have more information on this? They are being reviewed on September 23rd. They still have a continued status. 

Just heard from a friend in the program they are at risk due to “multiple issues within the programs faculty and trouble meeting goals for accreditation” she seemed pretty unsure of if they’ll get it but haven’t gotten much more information out about the details /:

• 2 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, Des24 said:

Hey! Not only have people interviewed but they have also sent out some acceptances already! I interview tomorrow and I am so nervous. 

Oh that’s awesome! They told us it wouldn’t be until mid October! I interviewed Monday, Good luck! 

Edited by olaureno

1 hour ago, Des24 said:

Hey! Not only have people interviewed but they have also sent out some acceptances already! I interview tomorrow and I am so nervous. 

Really? I just interviewed last Friday and they told us to look for communication on or around Mid-October (pending the accreditation update, I think).

I wonder when the people who have been accepted already interviewed. 

• Upvote 1

On 9/27/2023 at 3:24 PM, MsGirl2000 said:

Really? I just interviewed last Friday and they told us to look for communication on or around Mid-October (pending the accreditation update, I think).

I wonder when the people who have been accepted already interviewed. 

The person that told me that is currently in the program and I believe she was just confused! I was also told by staff that no-one has been accepted yet! Sorry for the confusion!

7 hours ago, olaureno said:

I didn’t, but maybe just double check the application portal? If it’s correct shoot an email or call! They’re all really nice 

I was able to email them about it, thank you for the advice 🥰

hopefully we start hearing something from them soon, I know they said mid Oct  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...