2023-2024 Application Cycle

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, skycon1998 said:

Doesn't FranU email a supplemental? I haven't received one and I submitted in early July. I wonder why they're running behind compared to last year

I haven’t received anything either. My guess is it’ll be this Friday. It seems like every year it’s been on a Friday! 

9 hours ago, skycon1998 said:

Doesn't FranU email a supplemental? I haven't received one and I submitted in early July. I wonder why they're running behind compared to last year

I believe they usually send supplemental applications with the interview invitation.

I know that the schools accreditation validation review by the ARC-PA will be next month so they may be busy with that. Hopefully they will send out invites soon!  

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Km0682 said:

Hey everyone!! I got an email from franu telling me to check my applicant portal on their website, but it's asking me for my temporary pin. How did yall know what your temporary pin was? I've searched through all my old emails from them and can't find the pin anywhere. 

I only needed to use a temporary pin to reset my password. My "temporary pin" was then sent straight to my email (the one I used to create the application portal) when prompted. Is this what you mean? 

I just read the letter again and its says the following:

"After reading this letter, please refresh your FranU applicant portal and you will find the link to complete your supplemental application ......This must be completed prior to your interview date. Failure to do so by 48 hours prior to your interview date will result in cancellation of your interview."

Be careful guys! Don't forget to send in supplemental applications!

Edited by Des24
grammatical error

On 9/2/2023 at 3:23 PM, Des24 said:

I just read the letter again and its says the following:

"After reading this letter, please refresh your FranU applicant portal and you will find the link to complete your supplemental application ......This must be completed prior to your interview date. Failure to do so by 48 hours prior to your interview date will result in cancellation of your interview."

Be careful guys! Don't forget to send in supplemental applications!

I don’t see the link to the supplemental. I refereshed the page & even waited 24 hours just in case it needed time to process. How are you seeing it? 😞

On 9/2/2023 at 10:32 AM, Km0682 said:

Hey everyone!! I got an email from franu telling me to check my applicant portal on their website, but it's asking me for my temporary pin. How did yall know what your temporary pin was? I've searched through all my old emails from them and can't find the pin anywhere. 

I had to call for my pin!