2023-2024 Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, AspiringPA16 said:

Has anyone who interviewed on the 25th/29th heard anything yet? This anticipation is killing me... 

I would anticipate that we will hear back toward the end of this week. I know the interview process might seem like a mess, however, even last year when there were not technical difficulties, we were told end of the week or beginning of the next and the decisions did not come out until 4:31 pm on Thursday the 13th. Hope this helps with the nerves (I am in the same waiting boat so I know it won't) or at least gives you a better idea of their process 🙂

2 hours ago, kmw22750 said:

I would anticipate that we will hear back toward the end of this week. I know the interview process might seem like a mess, however, even last year when there were not technical difficulties, we were told end of the week or beginning of the next and the decisions did not come out until 4:31 pm on Thursday the 13th. Hope this helps with the nerves (I am in the same waiting boat so I know it won't) or at least gives you a better idea of their process 🙂

Thanks for the heads up! I just saw someone else post saying they were notified of their acceptance as of today ~0230. Just an FYI also - I was not the one who posted about this year's interview process being a mess... I honestly completely disagree. I thought it went very smoothly despite there being a few hiccups here and there. I'm just anxious (as are all of us) waiting to hear back when they said Friday last week, Monday this week at the latest! I appreciate your response, though, and hopefully, we'll receive an email or phone call shortly!🤞

On 10/11/2023 at 8:44 PM, Cheez16 said:

The waitlist to be interviewed 

If you didn’t interview on the 2 dates offered, you aren’t getting an invite/got rejected. That’s what happened to me last cycle. They put me on interview waitlist, and a month after interviews sent me rejection letter. They only interview those 2 days.