2023-2024 Cycle

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
12 minutes ago, annaw2000 said:

I called on Friday last week, and asked. The lady who answered the phone said, that it should be sometime this week that they will be sent. 

Thanks for the update! Soooo crazy how long they are taking, they have never taken this long before. Wonder what the reason is. Also wondering if interviews would still be end of this month or if they would get pushed back to early October?

21 minutes ago, WinnieB13 said:

Thanks for the update! Soooo crazy how long they are taking, they have never taken this long before. Wonder what the reason is. Also wondering if interviews would still be end of this month or if they would get pushed back to early October?

I’m assuming that they will be in October, as there is only one week left in September after this week. 

2 hours ago, WinnieB13 said:

Just got an email that I got no interview. Weird because last year I applied and got waitlisted for an interview, and this year my application was MUCH stronger. Makes no sense. Atleast I’ve gotten an acceptance from another school so makes the choice easy now 🙂

The same exact thing happened to me. I’m waitlisted at one program & have 2 more interviews, so hopefully one of those works out! Good luck to everyone who was offered an interview or placed on the waitlist! 

1 hour ago, futurepaks said:

The same exact thing happened to me. I’m waitlisted at one program & have 2 more interviews, so hopefully one of those works out! Good luck to everyone who was offered an interview or placed on the waitlist! 

Soooo weird. Ya I seriously don’t get it, my application sucked compared to this years, and I didn’t even get waitlisted… I almost feel like they mixed my email with somebody else haha.  

You definitely got this with the 2 interviews, good luck on both!