University of South Alabama Physician Assistant Studies Program: 2023-2024 Cycle

• 1 month later...
On 7/24/2023 at 4:31 PM, jcdavis3 said:

Yes, I submitted about two weeks ago. I've yet to hear anything back from them, but have heard from 3 other programs. Verified as of 7/15/23.

do you know if the GRE scores must be at least a 145 in each category or if that is just suggested? i was just below the mark in one and and trying to determine if i should still apply or wait to retake the GRE? 

On 7/26/2023 at 10:10 PM, jessicamays said:

do you know if the GRE scores must be at least a 145 in each category or if that is just suggested? i was just below the mark in one and and trying to determine if i should still apply or wait to retake the GRE? 

There isn't any definitive score or percentile that I can find, the stats from their website show the mean for each as 152. I wouldn't bank on them holding that much significance in the GRE considering it doesn't test you on a lot of relevant materials applicable to healthcare in general. 

2 hours ago, jcdavis3 said:

There isn't any definitive score or percentile that I can find, the stats from their website show the mean for each as 152. I wouldn't bank on them holding that much significance in the GRE considering it doesn't test you on a lot of relevant materials applicable to healthcare in general. 

Thank you! I saw this on their website after I had already chosen to submit my GRE scores there on test day and wasn’t sure if I should still apply. 

22DF89E9-B775-43A6-979B-419B583FE1DA.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...