2023-2024 Application Cycle

I sent an email to them in December asking about any updates and Kristen did let me know that at that time, they accepted 26 students out of 40 spots they offer so just to let everyone know. Still haven't heard from them yet but hopefully some news soon! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Applied August 1st, emailed them to check in and this was their reply:

Thank you for reaching out. At this point our class is almost filled and it looks like it will be full by the time we get to your application in the queue. We will be sending out a communication in the next few weeks updating all applicants. Please let me know if you have any further questions. 

On 1/26/2024 at 8:54 AM, sjs1118 said:

Applied August 1st, emailed them to check in and this was their reply:

Thank you for reaching out. At this point our class is almost filled and it looks like it will be full by the time we get to your application in the queue. We will be sending out a communication in the next few weeks updating all applicants. Please let me know if you have any further questions. 

also emailed them last week and they got back to me yesterday. This is their reply: 

Thank you for this update. We will add this to your application. Please note that while we are still reviewing there is the possibility that the class will fill before we get to your application in the queue. Please let me know if you have any further questions. 

For reference,  I submitted my app in 7/18. I've sent them multiple updates since my initial application and its a bit disappointing that its been 6 months and they are still reviewing 😕 I understand its a long process and all but I wish they were a bit transparent rather than leaving us hanging for so long.