2023-2024 Application Cycle

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I received an interview invitation for October 9th. Based on the original interview invitation email, I am aware that the interview day consists of two “traditional interviews” with faculty and two writing assignments. I’m assuming that a traditional interview is exactly what it sounds like. Does anyone have a better understanding of what to expect? 

Thank you and good luck to everyone this cycle!

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/15/2023 at 1:43 AM, AGLR23 said:

I received an interview invitation for October 9th. Based on the original interview invitation email, I am aware that the interview day consists of two “traditional interviews” with faculty and two writing assignments. I’m assuming that a traditional interview is exactly what it sounds like. Does anyone have a better understanding of what to expect? 

Thank you and good luck to everyone this cycle!

When did you apply?

On 10/4/2023 at 7:31 PM, maddier29 said:

I received an acceptance today! I'm interested to connect with other future students!

Can you share anything significant or worth knowing from your interview? I’m interviewing on Monday 10/09 and I’m preparing! Do you have anything you can share about program specifics that made you chose to apply? Thank you and congrats on the acceptance!

3 hours ago, starry89 said:

Congrats!! How long after your interview did you receive the acceptance? and do you mind sharing the interview format and what it was like?

I interviewed on 9/25 and received my acceptance 10/4. The format was the same as listed above/sent in the email - two writing assignments and two traditional interviews with faculty. I really enjoyed the interview experience and felt that the faculty helped make it feel more personal/comfortable. Good Luck!

22 hours ago, maddier29 said:

I interviewed on 9/25 and received my acceptance 10/4. The format was the same as listed above/sent in the email - two writing assignments and two traditional interviews with faculty. I really enjoyed the interview experience and felt that the faculty helped make it feel more personal/comfortable. Good Luck!

Thank you so much for the input! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...