University of Tampa: Application Cycle 2023-2024

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2023 at 11:27 AM, Noellefuturepa said:

Hi guys! I was wondering- will this program send out notices even if you aren't selected for an interview? I know they should be sending out invitations today but was wondering if we will also be notified if we aren't invited, or if we could also hear back for the other future interview dates?

So, from my understanding the interviews are sent out on those specific dates and if you were not selected your application will automatically be filtered to the next date.ย  They do not send emails though, I hope this answers your question if you didn't already find out the answer.ย ย 

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/10/2023 at 7:14 AM, SofaKing said:

Received an invite to interview as well! Are the interviews traditional? MMI?ย 

The schedule on their website suggests there will be 4 different groups. Assuming 4 people in a group since 16 are interviewing that day. More than likely MMI if I had to guessโ€”along with a group activity and tour of campus.ย 

• 4 weeks later...

How long after everyone applied did it take to hear back? I was verified and applied last week of November 23. The website says, if offered, interview invites will be extended by 12/15/2023. I was wondering how punctual that deadline is, as in would they offer it before or on that exact date? Also, will they notify you then (as it is the last interview) of denial, waitlisted, etc. Thank you.ย 

5 hours ago, mruby2 said:

How long after everyone applied did it take to hear back? I was verified and applied last week of November 23. The website says, if offered, interview invites will be extended by 12/15/2023. I was wondering how punctual that deadline is, as in would they offer it before or on that exact date? Also, will they notify you then (as it is the last interview) of denial, waitlisted, etc. Thank you.ย 

I received an invite the day before Nov 10 (the expected interview extension date).

Myself and others were notified within that following week of the Nov 1 interviewย  of acceptance. I believe they mentioned if you were waitlisted or rejected you will be notified by January.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, PApowder said:

I received an invite the day before Nov 10 (the expected interview extension date).

Myself and others were notified within that following week of the Nov 1 interviewย  of acceptance. I believe they mentioned if you were waitlisted or rejected you will be notified by January.

So Nov invites were sent on Nov 10th which was Friday. When did u receive ur invite?ย