Franklin Pierce New Hampshire 2023-2024

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone heard back for interviews yet? When do applicants usually get notified? I got this email on 6/6 and no update yet:

"In the coming weeks, your application will undergo an initial review by program staff to ensure that you meet the program’s minimum requirements.  Once this review is completed, you will receive notification of your status by e-mail".

• 5 weeks later...

Just received a denial email last night - it came as a surprise. My stats exceed their requirements, and my PS was reviewed by a professional editing service with high praise and few edits. I thought my recommendations were strong, too. Has anyone else received a denial email? I am curious what led to such a quick denial but have had so much trouble getting in contact with their admissions team in the past. Not sure if it's worth trying again.

Best wishes to everyone who has not heard back! 

On 8/4/2023 at 11:43 AM, pabird said:

Just received a denial email last night - it came as a surprise. My stats exceed their requirements, and my PS was reviewed by a professional editing service with high praise and few edits. I thought my recommendations were strong, too. Has anyone else received a denial email? I am curious what led to such a quick denial but have had so much trouble getting in contact with their admissions team in the past. Not sure if it's worth trying again.

Best wishes to everyone who has not heard back! 

Just got the same email around the same time. I was just as surprised as I felt I fit into the program very well. I guess I was not exactly what they were looking for considering they only offer 24 seats...

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I got an update on 8/25 stating 

“Your application has passed the second review process and is recommended for consideration of an interview.  This is not a guarantee of an interview, but an update that your application is still eligible for advancing to the interview stage. 

We plan to conduct 4 or 5 virtual interview sessions this cycle.  

We appreciate your patience.”

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Beantocool said:

“Your application has passed the second review process and is recommended for consideration of an interview.  This is not a guarantee of an interview, but an update that your application is still eligible for advancing to the interview stage. 

Congrats! When did you apply?

I received this email on 7/25

"Your application has passed the second review process and is recommended for consideration of an interview.  This is not a guarantee of an interview, but an update that your application is still eligible for advancing to the interview stage. 

We plan to conduct 4 or 5 virtual interview sessions this cycle"

I have not heard back yet (it has been over a month) and it seems like people are starting to get interviews. I am wondering if I should reach out to admissions or just be patient.

Thanks for any input!

9 hours ago, ninaprepa said:

Did anyone else receive an email that says "Thank you for confirming your participation in the NH PA Program online interview session on September 21, 2023." Is this an interview invitation for Sept 21? I don't remember confirming for an interview...do they just pick a date for us??

Did they email you offering you an interview first, or did you suddenly get this confirmation email? I haven't heard back in over a month after I was "recommended" for an interview so I am just wondering if we have missed emails or something.

8 minutes ago, PrePA66 said:

Did they email you offering you an interview first, or did you suddenly get this confirmation email? I haven't heard back in over a month after I was "recommended" for an interview so I am just wondering if we have missed emails or something.

I suddenly got the confirmation email, so I emailed admissions to double check and they said there was a glitch in their system, so I do not have an interview invite right now which is frustrating to hear 😞 

On 8/27/2023 at 10:34 AM, Beantocool said:

I received this same email as well on 8/16...nothing else so far.

Edited by RAtoPA2023

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...