Assumption 2023-2024

@Tibia123yea it was about the accreditation. They are very hopeful and said they would send out an email or call us when they hear either way. Trust me, I want this just as bad as everyone else. I think about it every day. I’m even hesitant to tell people I got accepted. But from who I have talked to they have all said that this is normal for a first time accreditation and it would be highly unlikely for them not to get it. I don’t see them not getting it. The faculty is from another well known PA program and I just don’t see how it wouldn’t go through. They also mentioned that when the university found out that they didn’t get it initially, the university backed the program and got involved in sending letters etc to the ARC-PA. So keep your fingers crossed! The end of October will be here before you know it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1