St John's 2023-2024

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/27/2023 at 6:08 PM, whatnow said:

It’s almost July has anyone gotten a confirmation email? I submitted beginning of June and still nothing.. last year I got an email confirmation a lot faster than this

in their info session tonight they said they plan on sending confirmation emails with the supplemental application within the next two weeks. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/18/2023 at 12:17 PM, MirPA75 said:

This program is under probation until 2025 with risk of getting shut down, does anyone know why? 

If I had to guess it might be because they only have two classes have an over 90% passing rate for the pance while the other classes are not great compared to other schools but maybe it’s other stuff. 

21 hours ago, prepa292323798461 said:

Anyone know what the statement of goals is? I just submitted my supplemental questions thinking that was all I needed to do but there is an "X" next to statement of goals...

I believe it is the personal statement bc in the upload section it says essay in parentheses. 

On 7/25/2023 at 8:17 AM, alliecamp said:

I believe it is the personal statement bc in the upload section it says essay in parentheses. 

I think you were right. I called them about it a few days ago and they said they are having problems but would not elaborate. I was just going to upload a pdf of it for statement of goals today and saw that there is now a check mark and my app is complete. 

To the person below with pending transcripts,

the general grad person I spoke with did not elaborate on the "problem" but based on our experiences it seems like issues with transferring stuff from caspa. They asked me to email them about my issue so someone from the program could get back to me but maybe you should reach out about your transcripts? They did not answer my email though so no clue if reaching out contributed to my issue being solved.

Edited by prepa292323798461

On 7/20/2023 at 5:03 AM, 1133prepa said:

If I had to guess it might be because they only have two classes have an over 90% passing rate for the pance while the other classes are not great compared to other schools but maybe it’s other stuff. 

This program is a 3yr program 36 months. WoW this probably the longest program in America. Why so long.  And if you in a 3-year program and the program is on probation that could be very risky compared to two year program that is on probation.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys this might be a dumb post but I have yet to apply to st johns pa program due to the admissions office not getting back to me on whether I should apply or not.... 

1. For the calculus requirement is it okay if I use calculus 2? 
2. I am an upcoming senior at NYU... which means i do have pending coursework. The courses I have pending are the following: 
- Protein Biochemistry (taking this in the fall 2023..let me know if you need to see the syllabus.) 
-Anatomy lab(will be taken in the spring semester) 
-Sociology(can not complete this at nyu for I do not have enough space in my schedule. Will be taking it in the summer or spring in an outside school (Please let me know what I should do in this situation) 
-Physiology (taking this in the fall 2023)
-Microbiology( taking this fall 2023) 

Basically after the fall semester I will have 2 pending courses which are anatomy lab and sociology. Please let me know If i can still apply. 

Ive emailed and called numerous of times but have not received a response since the summer

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/9/2023 at 11:38 PM, 2026FUTUREPA2026 said:

I interviewed 9/22 and haven't heard anything yet. Has anyone else that interviewed that day heard anything either way?

I interviewed 9/26 and also haven’t heard back. They did say it’ll take 2-6 weeks to hear back. Guess we just have to play the waiting game now. Good luck! 

• Like 1