2023-2024 Harding PA Program

2 hours ago, ashleydsmith said:

My application was received on May 25, I was emailed a supplemental application May 30. I submitted my supplemental application on June 6 and was offered a zoom interview that same day. My zoom interview is June 19.

What are you expecting out of the interview?

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/20/2023 at 4:03 PM, cmcnamara said:

I submitted on 5/25 and then on 5/30 was told I needed to separate my shadowing of PA and MD/DO shadowing, which I did on 5/31. Haven't heard of any updates, though...

Also anyone know why last year's forum is quite a bit smaller in terms of replies than the previous ones?

Still no updates?

On 7/9/2023 at 2:45 PM, ashleydsmith said:

Still no updates?

Unfortunately no... I kinda am wondering if I should call and ask for an update, but practically every PA program basically says "Please don't contact about an update until X" so think it's sort of a faux pas. One person here was invited to an interview which has me wondering if something happened and mine "fell through the cracks" but it seems like no one else posted about getting an invite.

On 7/13/2023 at 3:28 PM, ashleydsmith said:

I personally would still reach out and see where your application is in the process. It won’t hurt to ask and most times the people you’re calling to ask about your application are not ones that are reviewing your material to have an input. 

I emailed them a couple days ago about an update and today received a reply and my supplemental application. Thanks for the advice!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/31/2023 at 10:16 PM, cmcnamara said:

If you don't mind me asking, within your comfort, how was the zoom interview? I have it scheduled for tomorrow and have been reviewing my application, looking up example questions, etc.

I am so sorry I just saw this! How did your zoom go? They asked me generic questions just to get to know me better. Asked questions from my resume and there were a couple formal questions. It lasted about an hour.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ashleydsmith said:

I am so sorry I just saw this! How did your zoom go? They asked me generic questions just to get to know me better. Asked questions from my resume and there were a couple formal questions. It lasted about an hour.

Yeah it wasn't laid back but it didn't feel that bad. They had talked about good and bad of answers I provided to their questions and it almost felt like a mock interview with how helpful it was. 

And you're absolutely fine, I was preparing for it and at last second was feeling those pre-interview doubts and largely asked just as a comfort thing, lol. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...