Just FYI: UAMS PA Program is probably the only program that requires an undergraduate GPA vs overall GPA

They do mention it in the application requirements and I guess my brain just sorta etched that out or something. It feels silly IMO that it is restricted to undergraduate as this field has a ton of non-traditional students. I couldn't meet minimum requirements in my undergrad (Basically didn't take science classes seriously). However, I worked hard afterwards to salvage my GPA with 30hrs graduate science classes, all A's, while working full time as a paramedic. I am fully committed to this path; my work and grades reflect that, but that doesn't matter for UAMS.

Oh well, I'm a bit embittered, but hopefully some can learn from my mistakes. Good luck, future PA's!