Des Moines 2023-24 cycle

17 minutes ago, bbend said:

How long did people have to wait to hear back on their acceptance after their group interview? 

Some people heard the week after. Some people heard back 3-4 weeks after. It seems like everyone got their letters on Fridays. When did you complete your Kira and when did you interview? Still waiting to hear back, I interviewed 9/12

On 10/4/2023 at 12:53 PM, PAC26 said:

Some people heard the week after. Some people heard back 3-4 weeks after. It seems like everyone got their letters on Fridays. When did you complete your Kira and when did you interview? Still waiting to hear back, I interviewed 9/12

I completed my Kira on 8/15 and scheduled my interview for 9/26. I haven’t heard anything which is fine because it’s only been a week. I just wanted to know when I should start getting nervous. Lol. 

1 hour ago, bbend said:

I completed my Kira on 8/15 and scheduled my interview for 9/26. I haven’t heard anything which is fine because it’s only been a week. I just wanted to know when I should start getting nervous. Lol. 

You're all good. I completed my Kira on 9/7. You might hear back tomorrow or next week. Keep your head up. I know it's stressful, but I am hoping for good news for both of us tomorrow!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, Jroeding said:

Does anyone know how long DMU will interview for? I need to take genetics in the spring but I also don't want to take it if I am not going to get an interview. Submitted in May. Application was put on hold in August and haven't heard anything yet. 

Interviews go through April

• 2 weeks later...