Des Moines 2023-24 cycle

On 6/14/2023 at 10:08 PM, prepaKL said:

Congrats!! If you don't mind me asking and if you feel comfortable sharing, what day did you submit your CASPA/got verified and what were your stats? 

undergrad GPA was around 3.1

Masters in healthcare administration 4.0

Post bacc science classes 4.0

Working fulltime in healthcare since 2018 in various roles

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JTaPA said:

After completing the Kira interview, how long does it take to hear back regarding the virtual day?  Thx!

Hi! I was wondering how you feel the Kira interview went for you? Also from checking last years forum, it looks like the second email for the Zoom came a few days after the Kira submission!

11 hours ago, aledani said:

Hi! I was wondering how you feel the Kira interview went for you? Also from checking last years forum, it looks like the second email for the Zoom came a few days after the Kira submission!

I think it went well! I was well prepared for a variety of questions that might’ve been asked and everything went smoothly! 

29 minutes ago, PaCycle2022 said:

I did my Kira on 6/29 and haven’t received the second portion of the interview so I’m worried lol 

Don’t be.  They said it could take UP TO 2 weeks to get the email to schedule your interview 😊. I was worried too but I did get my invite. 

On 7/5/2023 at 11:15 AM, JTaPA said:

Don’t be.  They said it could take UP TO 2 weeks to get the email to schedule your interview 😊. I was worried too but I did get my invite. 

Anyone still waiting for an email to register for the group interview? It’s been over 2 weeks since I’ve completed my Kira Talent:/

On 7/11/2023 at 6:03 PM, ericaj said:

Anyone still waiting for an email to register for the group interview? It’s been over 2 weeks since I’ve completed my Kira Talent:/

I completed my Kira 6/22 and just received an email today for part 2 so they must be taking longer than expected 

• 4 weeks later...