2023 - 2024 Bethel Application Cycle

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to post this and see when people are getting their acceptance letters. I did my interview on the 21st of September. Waiting to hear back. I got rejected today (26th of Sept) from Augsburg after my interview on Saturday the 23rd.

(I also am just learning how to use this site). So don't mind the other "New Topic" created.

She didn't tell me about the number of calls they’ve made already. I’m actually getting a little bit nervous since nobody else responded that they heard from Bethel as well. I even thought  I might have been dreaming but I received an email of acceptance from Aimee as well 😁 So I have an evidence 😄 Also I’m still waiting for the official email with instructions on how to put the deposit and secure my seat. Getting anxious because Aimee mentioned I have time only till Oct 6😳

• Like 1

I interviewed on the morning of 9/22 and got a call 9/30 from my interviewer informing me of my acceptance! I also got a confirmation email from Aimee about it, however I have yet to get any official instructions about how to make the deposit. I sent her an email yesterday, but also haven't heard anything back from that!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, VanVan said:

She didn't tell me about the number of calls they’ve made already. I’m actually getting a little bit nervous since nobody else responded that they heard from Bethel as well. I even thought  I might have been dreaming but I received an email of acceptance from Aimee as well 😁 So I have an evidence 😄 Also I’m still waiting for the official email with instructions on how to put the deposit and secure my seat. Getting anxious because Aimee mentioned I have time only till Oct 6😳

Hm weird... I know a current student there who said the faculty are really busy right now because of midterms... so maybe they're just behind?