Quinnipiac 2023-2024 Application Cycle

Interviewed 10/6, and still no reply. Not terribly disappointed because I also got the email regarding their probation today, and got an acceptance at my top choice. I really did enjoy the interview process and thought the school was amazing, so this kinda sucks considering I would have definitely considered the acceptance. 

1 hour ago, PNWPA2023 said:

Interviewed 10/6, and still no reply. Not terribly disappointed because I also got the email regarding their probation today, and got an acceptance at my top choice. I really did enjoy the interview process and thought the school was amazing, so this kinda sucks considering I would have definitely considered the acceptance. 

I think it will be interesting to find out why the probation. I have looked at other schools that are on probation and it seems that many issues cited actually don't really impact students/education. 

21 minutes ago, Jlynn2 said:

Are you able to share a little bit of your stats/timeline?

Sure! So I submit back in May, I think I was verified from the program early June. 

Overall gpa 3.78 sGPA I think 3.72, 2500+ patient care hours, with 700 as phlebotomist and rest as clinical research coordinator, 50 shadow hours, ~1000 hrs leadership and 500+ volunteer hours, 1 first author publication and 1 abstract/poster

Edited by rks773

Got an acceptance yesterday, applied late, end of July/or even August, and interviewed Oct 6th. I am surprised I got in, considering the very limited spots (25-27 for outside students), and that I definitely cried during one of the questions... the school is definitely in my top three, but I also already received an acceptance from my #1 school, so I will likely deny the spot

9 hours ago, Jlynn2 said:

Anyone who was accepted or was given an interview opportunity would you mind sharing some of your stats? 

BS in Health Science; s/c GPA - 3.99; CasPer - 50th (hated this test); PCE: 4,000 as ERT; HCE - 300hrs as ED volunteer and ED unit secretary; shadowing in primary care/derm/ED/urgent care/cardiothoracic surg - 200hrs; volunteering/community service 1,000hrs total, teaching experience as A&P TA, Russian language TA, Sunday School teacher, 315hrs (intersects with volunteering), leadership as club president/club secretary/worship leader/camp counselor/ED unit secretary

On 11/9/2023 at 8:47 AM, Jlynn2 said:

Anyone who was accepted or was given an interview opportunity would you mind sharing some of your stats? 

BS Biology, first gen. in my gap year now! cGPA 3.84, sGPA 3.76, pre-req GPA 4.0, PCE 2700+, HCE 2000+, Leadership 100+, Volunteer ~90, Shadowing 22PA 9MD, GRE 152v 150q 4.5writing, Casper 4th quartile 

Applied july

Interviewed 8/25

Accepted 10/9

• 2 weeks later...