2023-2024 Cycle

10 minutes ago, TheothePug said:

Waitlisted! would’ve been an honor to interview here, but also deciding between acceptances so not too sad ;( good luck to all!

email says:

Thank you for applying to the Baylor College of Medicine PA Program. Currently, you are on our interview waitlist. It is possible that an interview spot will open up prior to interviews in early November. In this case, we would continue to move down the wait list with offers for interview.

omg deciding between acceptances??? way to go @TheothePug!!! So happy for you, you're going to be a PA!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Pistachio said:

It’s virtual! I was waitlisted last year! 

This is your time to shine! Do not waste any time and prepare for it 😂 I’m sure you know that but I’m here to REMIND! best of luck. If you haven’t heard about it already, medsembly app offers cheap mock interviews and other things as well. Don’t pay for the overpriced stuff like PA platform 😭😭😭

3 minutes ago, lovePAxox said:

This is your time to shine! Do not waste any time and prepare for it 😂 I’m sure you know that but I’m here to REMIND! best of luck. If you haven’t heard about it already, medsembly app offers cheap mock interviews and other things as well. Don’t pay for the overpriced stuff like PA platform 😭😭😭

Omg thanks so much! I really hope it goes well for you too! This whole application stuff is nerve wracking 😩😩😩 I will look into medsembly! 

• Like 1