2023-2024 Cycle

On 6/4/2023 at 6:41 AM, TheothePug said:

Hi everyone! First time applicant, out of state. Here’s my timeline so far!

applied: May 11

Application complete email: May 27

will update when I hear anything else back! Good luck everyone! 

Woo, I’m also out of state and a first time applicant! Just submitted everything today so hoping I hear back in a couple weeks! 

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all! This is my first year applying to BCM PA and I wanted to ask if they require the GRE? I do not see it anywhere on the website nor in the CASPA description for the required program materials. If it's not required, does anyone know if they consider it as a "bonus" if you did take it and send the official scores to them? Thanks! 

21 hours ago, Krvprepa said:

Hey all! This is my first year applying to BCM PA and I wanted to ask if they require the GRE? I do not see it anywhere on the website nor in the CASPA description for the required program materials. If it's not required, does anyone know if they consider it as a "bonus" if you did take it and send the official scores to them? Thanks! 

They don’t require the GRE, and as far as I know, if you have a good score and want to spend the money then send it. But they do look at your application holistically. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey y’all! I’m an S1 at Baylor this year. Just peaked into this chain since I was where y’all were last year! I’m happy to try and answer questions (if I have an answer haha). Currently in finals week so there might be a lil lapse in response time haha. Looking forward to meeting those of you that interview!

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Lexibro said:

Hey y’all! I’m an S1 at Baylor this year. Just peaked into this chain since I was where y’all were last year! I’m happy to try and answer questions (if I have an answer haha). Currently in finals week so there might be a lil lapse in response time haha. Looking forward to meeting those of you that interview!

Eek, best of luck with finals!!! I think my biggest question is when did you get your interview invite? 

3 hours ago, lavishwatermelon said:

Looking at last years forum, looks like invites were sent out October 5th. So I'm guessing this upcoming week we might start to hear back!

All of the info sessions I’ve attended over the years stated that they get back to applicants the first or second week of October! Fingers crossed. 🙂 

Waitlisted! would’ve been an honor to interview here, but also deciding between acceptances so not too sad ;( good luck to all!

email says:

Thank you for applying to the Baylor College of Medicine PA Program. Currently, you are on our interview waitlist. It is possible that an interview spot will open up prior to interviews in early November. In this case, we would continue to move down the wait list with offers for interview.

Edited by TheothePug
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, TheothePug said:

Waitlisted! would’ve been an honor to interview here, but also deciding between acceptances so not too sad ;( good luck to all!

email says:

Thank you for applying to the Baylor College of Medicine PA Program. Currently, you are on our interview waitlist. It is possible that an interview spot will open up prior to interviews in early November. In this case, we would continue to move down the wait list with offers for interview.

I wouldn't count your/ourselves out yet. sure, this is probably so many ppls first choice, but think about all of the other schools that have sent out acceptances already. i feel confident that this could go in our favor.

editing this to acknowledge you being one of the ppl I was referring to hahahaha. congrats on your multi-acceptances! 

Edited by MPHtoPA2023