Monmouth University 2023-2024

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/16/2023 at 6:01 PM, swimkatswim said:

How did you guys upload the course catalog? Did you just screenshot the prerequisites and put it on a pdf? Or did you upload the entire catalog?

I copy & pasted the course descriptions from the course catalog onto a separate document and submitted it.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, pastudentnj2 said:

Just got an email for interview invite! 

I just got one too! I can’t figure out how to sign up for it on my portal though, were you able to? 

Edit: I called the admissions office and they said there is a technical issue they are working to resolve. We should be able to register tomorrow.

Edited by kaprepa
Edit

3 hours ago, kaprepa said:

I just got one too! I can’t figure out how to sign up for it on my portal though, were you able to? 

Edit: I called the admissions office and they said there is a technical issue they are working to resolve. We should be able to register tomorrow.

I emailed too and they said they’ll get the link working ASAP

Does anyone know what day the cycle actually opened? I could not find an open date on their website and historically it has opened on 7/1 so I assumed that's when it was. I only found out it was already open after checking the forum. I submitted about two weeks ago so I am just very anxious now that my application was sent in late. Did the same thing happen to anyone else?

14 hours ago, starry89 said:

Does anyone know what day the cycle actually opened? I could not find an open date on their website and historically it has opened on 7/1 so I assumed that's when it was. I only found out it was already open after checking the forum. I submitted about two weeks ago so I am just very anxious now that my application was sent in late. Did the same thing happen to anyone else?

I honestly don’t know exactly when it opened, but I randomly checked sometime around late May/early June and it was open. I wouldn’t worry though, it’s still early!

• 2 weeks later...