2023-2024 Cycle

1 hour ago, futurepafromsc said:

I feel like it can’t be more than 10-15 because it’s for the interview but honestly who knows? I wonder how many they typically end up pulling off of the waitlist and if we’re ranked. 

I’m sure we are ranked, but I sure hope it’s only 10-15. Do you remember how many they accept for their class?

Hey, y'all, I have an interview next Tuesday, which I am very excited about. Unfortunately, I live in Texas, and we are expecting a huge ice storm starting Monday. The last time we had a bad one of these, the whole state lost power and water for a week. I am probably being paranoid, but do you think I should contact Elon this week and give them a heads-up? I can't imagine my odds of rescheduling are good.

Because the interviews are virtual, I would let them know your situation. See if you can keep the date you are scheduled for and ask them if they will allow you to switch dates in the event that you do not have power. It shows the school that you are being proactive. Moving to a different interview day could jeopardize your chance at getting an seat. I heard that the later you wait to interview the less seats they may have available. 

20 hours ago, Chaoticscissortail said:

Hey, y'all, I have an interview next Tuesday, which I am very excited about. Unfortunately, I live in Texas, and we are expecting a huge ice storm starting Monday. The last time we had a bad one of these, the whole state lost power and water for a week. I am probably being paranoid, but do you think I should contact Elon this week and give them a heads-up? I can't imagine my odds of rescheduling are good.

Natalie and Aidyn are super accomodating! I'm sure they would understand your situation! Good luck!