2023-2024 Cycle

22 minutes ago, PAisthedream2 said:

Applicant from Washington state - for those that have had interviews/or scheduled interviews for december/january, do you know how many interview days are left? I haven't heard anything and I am trying to gauge where they are in the process of reviewing applicants if acceptances are going out as well.

I have not heard anything either. I submitted later in the process so I’m hoping that has something to do with it. On the website it states that you will hear something back from your application all the way until mid December. So, I’m hopeful with that! If anyone has any insight I’m in the same boat! Thank you. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Onedayapa11 said:

Anyone else still waiting on any communication from this school? All I’ve gotten was the app confirmation email with the portal link. Applied middle of June 

Same here. I've heard others with interviews, acceptances, and rejections. I haven't heard anything and I applied mid June as well

18 hours ago, LaurenthefuturePA said:

Accepted into another program. But would like to at least hear back from this school… didn’t they say mid Dec would be the latest they’d give status on applications?

I’m in the exact same boat as you. Kinda disappointed with the lack of communication from this school. They’ve had my app for over 6 months now