2023-2024 Application Cycle

To anyone who is waiting to hear back or any current students who remember their application cycle, 

There is a part of the portal where you can ask questions (the exact part you can upload updates). I have called and reached out via phone and question box, and I haven't heard anything. I have sent updates on volunteer/leadership and shadowing hours. I called to find out what I can expect timeline-wise since it has been 1.5-2 months since I interviewed. I haven't heard anything.

To current students who were accepted off the waitlist.... what was that timeline like for you? Did you send letters of intent and/or updates? How long did you wait? Did you call the school and ask for a timeline update? Did they share anything?

Any advice? Thank you for any help!

10 hours ago, pastudent336 said:

I received an email about a “reminder” to sign up for an interview, which was slightly strange because I never received the original interview invite. And then once I logged in, I had a portal invite!

Did your application portal look like this until you received the update and interview invite? IMG_0129.thumb.png.c03afc5cae697987109e7ad710cd868f.png

13 hours ago, FutureQueensPA97 said:

To anyone who is waiting to hear back or any current students who remember their application cycle, 

There is a part of the portal where you can ask questions (the exact part you can upload updates). I have called and reached out via phone and question box, and I haven't heard anything. I have sent updates on volunteer/leadership and shadowing hours. I called to find out what I can expect timeline-wise since it has been 1.5-2 months since I interviewed. I haven't heard anything.

To current students who were accepted off the waitlist.... what was that timeline like for you? Did you send letters of intent and/or updates? How long did you wait? Did you call the school and ask for a timeline update? Did they share anything?

After i completed my supplement application, i received an email with a new link to my applicant account. The email stated that this is a different place than where i originally submitted my supplemental app and that any and all new updates that are submitted are to go through this new link. I would check to see if you are using the correct link for your applicant account!

On 11/14/2023 at 2:44 PM, FutureQueensPA97 said:

How long did they say they would take to get back to you after the interview? They told me 2-3 weeks and today marks exactly 2 weeks. I’m wondering if they told you the same.

On 11/16/2023 at 10:10 PM, AGLR23 said:

I just checked the application portal and at the bottom of the page it has the text “********* interview_request aidm_ “. This was not here when i checked the portal two days ago, do you think this means i got an interview invite and just haven’t received an email for it yet? 

Did you get any clarification on this? Noticed it on mine as well.

On 11/20/2023 at 11:07 AM, vxlzer said:

Did you get any clarification on this? Noticed it on mine as well.

So i checked the portal again today and the “****** interview request admin” text was no longer listed on my portal page. I’m not sure what that means, but i still haven’t heard anything from the school. 

10 hours ago, AGLR23 said:

So i checked the portal again today and the “****** interview request admin” text was no longer listed on my portal page. I’m not sure what that means, but i still haven’t heard anything from the school. 

I got an answer from them saying to disregard and that it was a technical issue. It's gone from my portal as well now. Fingers still crossed for us!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...