2023-24 Cycle at Keck Graduate Institution, MSPA program

On 10/16/2023 at 12:38 PM, SJPA408 said:

Thank you so much for the info! I was told to bring a pen and paper to the interview. Was there an essay portion and how would we even submit it via zoom?

22 hours ago, papochacco said:

Right! It said to have a couple pieces of lined and blank computer paper, but for what specifically??

Oh yes there’s also an essay portion. Sorry can’t reveal too much! they will let you know how to submit it on interview day. 

• Like 2

So I understand there will be a group interview, essay, and 2 1-1 based off previous posts. Does anyone know if the group interview is an activity to promote collaboration or is it individual questions as in interview? I am not a visibly competitive person, so I usually like to really work with my peers, and tend to find myself uncomfortable as if I bragging in these situation. Anyone have any insight?

• 3 weeks later...