North Central College 2023-2024 cycle

9 hours ago, FuturePAMeg said:

Nopeee. I emailed them asking as I got in another program and would like to hear about the decision before making my mind and they said they’re still deciding and that they will get back by the 15th.

yea i would want to know before having to pay the deposit..do u know which one you would prefer? 

2 hours ago, prepa2121 said:

yea i would want to know before having to pay the deposit..do u know which one you would prefer? 

I can’t decide😩 both programs have their pros and cons and I can’t decide. What I like about this one is it’s only a 30 compared to 1.5 hrs drive Mins drive, the pass/fail compared to grading, and it starts in January compared to may. But the other school has a long history and great reputation so I can’t decide.. 

On 8/10/2023 at 1:09 PM, FuturePAMeg said:

I can’t decide😩 both programs have their pros and cons and I can’t decide. What I like about this one is it’s only a 30 compared to 1.5 hrs drive Mins drive, the pass/fail compared to grading, and it starts in January compared to may. But the other school has a long history and great reputation so I can’t decide.. 

I was in the same boat, I chose NCC because of distance and because I definitely connected with the faculty more during the interview. One of my 3 values in deciding on a program is the attitude of the professors and faculty, that matters a lot during rigorous academics like PA school. I say choose the school where you feel more comfortable with. Regardless, you're going to be a PA! Congrats, that's an achievement in itself😄

On 8/10/2023 at 1:09 PM, FuturePAMeg said:

just got waitlisted! 

well that made my decision a lot easier🤣

Was anyone else on here at the open house today? They said they spent all of July completing their second step for accreditation and didn't accept any students during that month so they're behind this year on reviewing applications and interviews - if I heard correctly...

Edited by slh278

On 8/29/2023 at 2:59 PM, slh278 said:

Was anyone else on here at the open house today? They said they spent all of July completing their second step for accreditation and didn't accept any students during that month so they're behind this year on reviewing applications and interviews - if I heard correctly...

thanks for this information!