2023-2024 cycle NOVA Jax

On 2/12/2024 at 12:00 PM, Brooke09 said:

I just got an email to interview. I heard their program was on probation?

Hi there, the program is on probation for a mix up in clinical year curriculum. This was due to a mix up in the instructional objectives for each rotation. The changes requested by the ARC-PA have been implemented and the program has passed each check in with ARC-PA. Unfortunately, the process is long and arduous so it takes awhile to get back. Many program go through the same don’t let it scare you 🙂 reach out if you have any questions! 

On 2/21/2024 at 3:16 AM, Krvprepa said:

In the acceptance packet I received it said that the facebook group page would launch after the Feb 15th deposit date for accepted students who made their deposits but I have not heard anything else about it.  

Still working on the accepted students Facebook page, interviews are still going on and generally the page does not open until after they are concluded. But be on the look out for that email there will be a lot of important information on there! 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! Congrats to all of you that have been accepted thus far! I am a current PA-S1. I am just reaching out because I had mentioned to Ms. Kandee that I had worked with my apartment complex to get the new students a deal coming in. I live 10 minutes from campus and don't even need to take the highway!  If anyone is interested, I don't know how this works, but send me a message. Also, if you haven't gotten interview yet, don't lose hope, I didn't get my invite to interview until April 3rd of last year and was accepted on the 13th. Good luck everyone. 😀

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...