2023-2024 High Point University

On 12/5/2023 at 5:19 PM, bri2468 said:

I applied in July and have not heard anything, the last email I got from stated they received my verified application, but that's it. Is anyone else in the same boat?

I have not heard anything either. I emailed them asking for an application update about a month ago now and they said they're still working on processing applications. Guess it's just a waiting game now

• 1 month later...
On 1/24/2024 at 2:35 PM, PAgirl0708 said:

I just received an interview for the active list. Does anyone know how many people generally get accepted from the active list?

i recently did as well. they said around average 5-10 people from the previous years, but this month there’s been a couple of people that have given up their seats already. I think she said around 30ish people are on the active list typically, but they rank where you place on it depending on your caspa application and your interview.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, RoadtoPASchool2001 said:

For those who have interviewed for the active list, do you think it's worth it if I already have an acceptance elsewhere where I was planning on going? I can't decide what to do bc it is coming up soon but I was already pretty set on the other program...

I did since it was virtual and I wanted to learn more about the program. I actually really liked the program after the interview/presentation and actually got accepted here shortly afterwards. I debated for a little and ended up deciding on another school.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, prePAboop said:

I did since it was virtual and I wanted to learn more about the program. I actually really liked the program after the interview/presentation and actually got accepted here shortly afterwards. I debated for a little and ended up deciding on another school.

Exactly the same here. This program may be your perfect fit, maybe not. Regardless if you decide to go or not, someone else will get you spot.

• Like 1