2023-2024 High Point University

For those of you whose labs were online during Covid, did you communicate this within the optional Covid essay or somewhere else? 

Also, does anyone know if they would accept hybrid courses-lecture online and lab in person? I plan to email them but just wondering if anyone has already asked this question.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/4/2023 at 12:47 PM, bri2468 said:

Has anyone heard back on the status of their application? I submitted on 07/05, and the only thing I've gotten is they received my verified application. 

I applied mid-June and have not heard anything. I think they move on a modified rolling basis though and don't start looking at applications until August/September 

4 hours ago, futurepa1813 said:

I applied mid-June and have not heard anything. I think they move on a modified rolling basis though and don't start looking at applications until August/September 

Since someone already interviewed I think that they’ve already reviewed some applications even though some of us haven’t heard anything. I applied end of May and haven’t heard anything