2023-2024 Application Cycle

1 hour ago, Dream2beaPA said:

I interviewed on 1/12 and got a waitlist notice yesterday. Does anyone know how fast the waitlist moves or how to possibly improve your waitlist status?

It’s hard to say how fast it will move, it all depends on how many people give up their seat and that differs from year to year. Since the waitlist is ranked, there’s really now way to move up higher other than people giving up their spots. 

2 minutes ago, aspiringpanta26 said:

It’s hard to say how fast it will move, it all depends on how many people give up their seat and that from year to year. Since the waitlist is ranked, there’s really now way to move up higher other than people giving up their spots. 

2 hours ago, Dream2beaPA said:

I interviewed on 1/12 and got a waitlist notice yesterday. Does anyone know how fast the waitlist moves or how to possibly improve your waitlist status?

I was waitlisted as well

• 1 month later...
On 1/23/2024 at 9:22 AM, Dream2beaPA said:

I also got waitlisted after my interview on 1/12, and about three weeks ago I was sent an email that told me what # spot I was on the waitlist. I got an email today and I was offered a spot in the class!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all- future SLU applicant here- was just curious if anyone had any updates they'd be willing to provide and/or share some of their stats they had when applying to SLU 🙂 this program is my top choice due to my financial and living situation (from the STL area on the southern IL side and I could stay in my current house if I get accepted here, as well as other reasons) so I am just trying to gather as much info as I can regarding their program, including from applicants!  

• Like 1