2023-2024 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, antphan20 said:

Anyone know how RRCC's waitlist is structured? 

they rank each waitlisted applicant so if a spot is available they’ll offer a seat to whoever is 1st on the waitlist, another spot opens they’ll offer to whoever is 2nd if they decline the offer then they’ll just keep going down the list and so on and so forth. I was waitlisted last year and you do get notified once all “movement” from the list is done, basically that all seats are confirmed and there wouldn’t be any more contact—is what I got out of it. I remember being told about 5-8 get off the waitlist. But you can email Kathy asking what your rank is on the waitlist!

Hope this helps:)

• Like 1

On 12/29/2023 at 12:46 PM, kpmolls said:

they rank each waitlisted applicant so if a spot is available they’ll offer a seat to whoever is 1st on the waitlist, another spot opens they’ll offer to whoever is 2nd if they decline the offer then they’ll just keep going down the list and so on and so forth. I was waitlisted last year and you do get notified once all “movement” from the list is done, basically that all seats are confirmed and there wouldn’t be any more contact—is what I got out of it. I remember being told about 5-8 get off the waitlist. But you can email Kathy asking what your rank is on the waitlist!

Hope this helps:)

Great thank you so much for the insight! 

• 3 weeks later...