Mock Interview Session 10 Nov 2012 - Auburn

Several applicants have said that they would like to practice their interview skills with each other, & for any of you that have read the various getting into PA school guides out there, you know this is highly recommended. So, some of us have arranged a meeting where this can be done. For those who would like to participate & are able to be in Auburn, WA on November 10th, we will be meeting at the Auburn Public Library from 10 am until 2 pm. If you would like to attend, let us know here so we can get an approximate headcount. Seating is somewhat limited, as it's a smaller room, but we would like to try to accommodate anyone who wishes to be there.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I liked that idea. For those that are coming & are interested in doing the mock interviews, we are each bringing a list of common PA school interview questions & for those that want a more realistic MEDEX interview scenario, bring along 2 copies of your CASPA & MEDEX statements so the mock interviewer can use them to ask questions, as this WILL happen to you during your interviews.

I am! My A&P instructor had actually been accepted to MedEx also before he decided to pursue teaching full time instead of PA... I'll see if he can send me some tips on interview prep :) Are we coming dressed prepped for interview? Maybe we'll get lucky and hear this next week if we're in on the interviews :)

Archived