2023-2024

21 hours ago, Futurepas18 said:

I just interviewed today. I think It went pretty okay, not sure when to expect to hear back as they didn’t give any details. 

I received an acceptance letter by email within 6 days of my interview. During my interview, they said that it may take 2 weeks to receive an update. I have seen others take longer so do not give up hope! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I emailed the program yesterday and asked if they were still considering those from June and this is their reply:

"Everyone is still being considered for admission. We have interviews ongoing through November and offers will be going out at least until December, and probably longer. An email will be sent to those placed on the wait list after we form our initial cohort and again when we finalize the cohort."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi! 

I know it’s a little early, but has anyone heard back from the October 25th interview yet? Also did everyone receive the “admissions update” email today where they just stated that everyone that has interviewed is still under consideration and offers will be going out until at least December? 

• 2 weeks later...