2023-2024

my interview was on 6/28 at 8:30am and I recently just got accepted too and i am beyond words. this campus and program is truly amazing. i’m truly blessed to be granted a seat so early on in the application cycle. 😭💕

good luck to everyone! i know you will do and be absolutely amazing regardless on where you land. i have faith in all of you!

Edited by reyemi21
  • Like 1

On 7/8/2023 at 11:26 AM, reyemi21 said:

my interview was on 6/28 at 8:30am and I recently just got accepted too and i am beyond words. this campus and program is truly amazing. i’m truly blessed to be granted a seat so early on in the application cycle. 😭💕

good luck to everyone! i know you will do and be absolutely amazing regardless on where you land. i have faith in all of you!

Did they call or email you with an acceptance? I interviewed with them on 6/14 but haven’t heard back with an acceptance or denial 😞

On 7/8/2023 at 11:26 AM, reyemi21 said:

congratulations!!!! 

On 7/13/2023 at 6:13 PM, PAlife4861 said:

I interviewed on 6/14 and still haven’t heard any decision. Does anyone know when they’ll send out all their decisions? Also how do they notify you is it by calling or emailing? The waiting game is killing me.

I heard that they will call and email. I was hoping for a response by now, I also interviewed that day. 

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Nangs412 said:

i interviewed over a month ago and haven't heard anything. i'm not sure if i should reach out or give it another month? any advice? 

Hi.. I’m not in the same position as I just interviewed yesterday, but I’ve heard it can take a little bit of time to hear back. No news sounds like good news. I would say just stay patient even though it’s so hard, and keep your head up! I would say give it another month. 

19 hours ago, AspiringPA30 said:

Hi.. I’m not in the same position as I just interviewed yesterday, but I’ve heard it can take a little bit of time to hear back. No news sounds like good news. I would say just stay patient even though it’s so hard, and keep your head up! I would say give it another month. 

Hey! I interviewed Monday too! My friend did as well. She got her acceptance this morning. Did you hear anything back today? I have not yet.